//=DEFAULT_URL?> //=DEFAULT_URL?> //=DEFAULT_URL;?> //=DEFAULT_URL;?>
All card details are stored securely, we can not view your full card details.
Over the course of treatment with a Private Therapy Clinic App practitioner, information is gathered that allows the practitioner to make an informed professional decision as to the most appropriate assessment and treatment methods to be used. This information will include basic demographic data (e.g. name, date of birth, address, etc), as well as other information that is considered relevant. This will usually include the following:
• The nature of the problem for which you are presenting;
• Areas of behaviour related to the presenting problems;
• A history of the presenting problem;
• A family history of relevant information; and
• Other information deemed necessary to make an informed clinical judgement about the nature of the presenting complaint and other relevant factors
Generally, all information gathered over the course of assessment and treatment at Private Therapy Clinic remains confidential. There are several notable exceptions, however, to this confidentiality:
• All practitioners at the Clinic discuss their caseload with an experienced Clinical supervisor in a supervisory relationship to ensure best practice. Information on the nature of the case (though not necessarily full identifying information) is shared with the practitioners supervisor;
• In the event that the practitioners forms the professional opinion that either the client, or another individual is a risk for significant harm, a moral obligation may exist to act on this information with the aim of preventing such harm;
• In the event that a file is subpoenaed to court;
• In the event that a client gives permission to share their information by completing and signing a written consent form.
Information gathered by Private Therapy Clinic App is used exclusively for two purposes
• For the formation of a practitioners opinion which is used to guide assessment and treatment for the presenting complaint; and
• For the evaluation of the service provided by the Clinic, through collation of detailed statistics about referral sources, nature of presenting problems, attendance durations, etc. In all cases where information is used for statistical purposes, no identifying information is made available.
Information provided to the Private Therapy Clinic App is held both in the electronic Clinic Database (demographics and basic diagnostic information only). All files are held electronically in a secure manner. The practitioners listed on the app are self employed practitioners and are responsible for storing their own records, their professional bodies guide them on how to store personal data in a secure way and they are responsible for following the ethical code of their professional bodies.
Requests for information may be made to the Clinic Manager, Private Therapy Clinic, 2106 Davenport House, 261 Bolton Rd, Bury, Gtr. Manchester, BL82NZ. Requests should be specific as to the exact information required, and should be acknowledged within 14 days in writing. Once a request for information is received, the Clinic Manager will conduct a thorough database review and collate the information in an appropriate manner to ensure adequate and full understanding on the part of the requesting person.
Official complaints or requests to change inaccurate or erroneous information should be made to the Clinic Manager, Private Therapy Clinic, 2106 Davenport House, 261 Bolton Rd, Bury, Gtr. Manchester, BL82NZ. In such cases the Clinic Manager will conduct a review of the information held by the Clinic and make every effort to ensure that such information is accurate.